Sunday 13 December 2009

This week's playlist

Mostly finished off the albums of 2009 that I am going to get through before the end of the month now. Still got to listen to DRUDKH's 'Miscrocosmos' and 'Dimensional Bleedthrough' by KRALLICE. The latter was wanked over in Terrorizer who gave it album of the month. I have the first album but haven't listened to it much. Checked out a couple of songs of the new one and it sounded pretty good hence the purchase. The RITUALS OF THE OAK, CARDINAL'S FOLLY and GRIFTEGARD albums came in the post this week, all of which I have been listening to on rotation and they're all killer true doom, well worth checking out. GRIFTEGARD could well be a contender for my top 20 of the year (http://www.myspace.com/griftegrd). Also picked up the CD version of THE LAMP OF THOTH's 'Sing as You Slay' which is more utter awesomeness. It's also made me more determined to ensure the Lamp show in Bristol happens next year!


Also just read that there are a couple of new Tryptikon songs posted on their myspace, I'll listen to those and post some thoughts shortly.

No comments:

Post a Comment